March 9, 2017
2017 Lightning Labels 60” Flat Screen TV Event
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: The 2017 Lightning Labels 60” Flat Screen TV Event (the “Event”) begins on March 9, 2017 and ends on April 3, 2017. There are two (2) ways to enter the Event: (1) Every Lightning Labels order is an automatic entry to win. (2) mail in a 3” x 5” card with your name, age, telephone number, address to: 2017 Lightning Labels 60” Flat Screen TV Event, 2369 South Trenton Way, Unit C, Denver, CO 80231 by April 3, 2017 by 12:00pm EST. Limit of one entry per mailing envelope; that includes your name, age, home address, email address and telephone number. Event entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. All nonconforming entries are null and void and will be rejected. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Neither Lightning Labels, affiliate companies or suppliers is responsible for printing errors, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, stolen, illegible or postage-due mail and will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Event Entity and will not be returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt. All entries must be received by the Event Entity by 12:00 p.m. EST on April 3, 2017. All entries received thereafter will be deemed void. No letters, correspondence or contact other than the forms of entry listed above will be considered to be properly submitted entries.
2. Eligibility: To enter the Event, you must be at least 18 years of age or older as of April 3,, 2017. Officers, employees, affiliate companies, suppliers and agents of the Event Entity and any of their respective advertising and promotion agencies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, directors, officers, governors and their immediate families and members of their households are ineligible to participate in the Event. The Event is void where prohibited by law. Limit one (1) entry per household.
3. The Event: All eligible entrants have a chance to win the Event prize. The random drawing will occur on or about April 28, 2017.
4. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) winner will be randomly selected by representatives of the Event Entity from all eligible entries received. The winner will receive one 60” Flat Screen TV (ARV: $1200). No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability, and then only for a prize of equal value. Any expenses, including taxes or registration associated with any prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. If fewer eligible entries are received than the number of prizes, not all prizes will be awarded. The prize will be mailed to the winner at the address listed on the entry form or the address on file. Neither the Event Entity nor affiliates are responsible for prizes that cannot be delivered.
5. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the entry deadline.
6. Prize Conditions: The winner will be notified by email and/or phone. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (collectively, a “Affidavit/Release”). All Affidavit/Releases must be returned to Sponsor within the time indicated on the documents. If such documents are not returned within that time, or if a winner is found to be ineligible, or if winner does not comply with these Official Rules, the winner will be disqualified and will not receive any prize. The winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Event Entity and their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, employees, and agents to use said winner and winner’s companions’ names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and addresses (city and state) on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further authorization or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for other prizes or for cash. The winner is solely responsible for the payment of all expenses and taxes associated with the winning of the prize. If by reason of error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
7. Event Conditions: The Event is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Event Entity and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Event, or these Official Rules. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared to violate any federal, state or local law, it will be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. The winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Event Entity and each of their parents, partners and affiliated companies and all of their officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Event-related activity or participation in this Event. The Event Entity and their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, employees, and agents reserve the right to any video, audio, photographic or print material involving the winner for promotional use without further permission or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Event will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The decisions of the Event Entity with regard to the awarding of the prizes and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. The Event Entity reserves the right to end the contest earlier than the date listed or to extend the length of the contest.
8. Winners' List: To receive a list of the Event winner(s) or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt to: 2017 Lightning Labels 60” Flat Screen TV Event, 2369 South Trenton Way, Unit C, Denver, CO 80231by April 3, 2017 by 12:00pm EST.
9. Official Rules: By participating in the Event, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions or interpretation of the Event Entity regarding the Official Rules. Any decision or interpretation of the Event Entity is final and not subject to appeal. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Acknowledging that the Event will be administered by Lightning Labels, all entrants agree to abide by federal and state event laws which apply to the Event and that any dispute with respect to this Event will be resolved in either the federal or state courts of Lightning Labels Choosing. Each entrant agrees that any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of, relating to or connected with the Event shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, which will be conducted in the location of choice by Lightning Labels, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties, if possible. If the parties fail to reach agreement upon the appointment of an arbitrator within thirty (30) days following receipt by one party of the other party’s notice of desire to arbitrate, the arbitrator shall be selected from a list or lists of persons submitted by the AAA. The selection process shall be that which is set forth in the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing, except that if the parties fail to select an arbitrator from one or more lists, AAA shall not have the power to make an appointment but shall continue to submit additional lists until an arbitrator has been selected.
10. Sponsor: Lightning Labels, 2369 South Trenton Way, Unit C, Denver, CO 80231