Recycled Kraft Labels are an Eco-Friendly Label Material
Recycled Kraft labels will complement your sustainable packaging beautifully while matching your company’s commitment to preserving the environment.
Kraft Labels are recycled 100% with post-consumer waste material. Recycled Natural Kraft label material has the coloring and consistency of a brown paper grocery bag. Recycled Kraft gives a cozy, primitive, rustic or “earthy” look for product label applications. Perfect for candle labeling, arts, crafts, gourmet foods or for any product label requiring a unique appearance. The permanent label adhesive provides good initial tack and adhesion to a variety of materials including rigid plastics and glass. The stronger liner is well suited for machine application.
Recycled Kraft Label Printing At A Glance
- Made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste
- Cannot be laminated
- Rustic look
Call Lightning Labels Today for Your Recycled Kraft Labels and Stickers
Lightning Labels has been servicing the needs of our customers for over 20 years. We are extremely proud of our BBB rating (A+) and guarantee your custom label buying experience with us will be a positive one.
Lightning Labels delivers unmatched benefits and value, including:
- Versatile printing capabilities
- Quick turnaround for digitally printed orders (after proof approval)
- Low minimums and no maximums
- Superior quality and service backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free ground shipping for online orders in US and Canada
- No set-up fees, no plate fees, and no added fees for unlimited color on digitally printed orders
- Free printed press proof or PDF proof with every label order (shipping charges apply)
To view our Recycled Kraft labels, and all of our eco-friendly labels for yourself, request a free sample pack of our materials online. You can compare our eco-friendly label materials with all of the label material and finishing options we offer and test them on your own product containers.