Valentine's Day Is Quickly Approaching; Are Your Stickers And Labels Ready?
Denver, CO, (February 5, 2013) - Lightning Labels, a custom label and sticker printing leader, is encouraging manufacturers to give their products a temporary makeover during one of the most important gift-giving seasons of the year.
Manufacturers don't have to produce chocolate, flowers or jewelry to take advantage of the great marketing opportunity surrounding Valentine's Day. As consumers seek out the perfect gift for their special someone, they're looking for items that are unique, humorous memorable or special. A fresh label may be just what shoppers need to understand the value of a product this Valentine's Day.
"Like Cupid's arrow to the heart, an eye-catching, revamped label can capture consumers' attention and affection," said AnneMarie Campbell, Lightning Labels Business Development Manager. "This Valentine's Day, companies that stand out are those investing in packaging that embraces the festive quality of their brand in a unique, fun way. The variety of color, type and label designs offered by Lightning Labels' stickers and labels can help manufacturers reach consumers effectively this holiday."
High-Quality Labels At A Loveable Speed and Rate With Valentine's Day just over a week away, Lightning Labels understands manufacturers need their stickers and labels pronto. After the final proof, items are shipped within just two to three business days so products can hit store shelves and appear on e-commerce sites quickly.
With fast turn-around in mind, Lightning Labels announces a special February Sale in time to optimize products and packaging with Valentine's Day custom labels and stickers: Take $75 off orders of $750 or more through February 8, 2013, using code VDAY75 at checkout. The maximum discount for orders is $1,000. Free ground shipping is available on regularly priced orders shipped within the U.S. and Canada, though shipping charges apply for printed press proofs. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. This way Lighting Labels makes testing small holiday runs of stickers and labels affordable and convenient.
5 Tips To Prepare Stickers And Labels For Valentines Day To help brands increase their reach this Valentine's Day, Lightning Labels is sharing ways manufacturers can use labels to effectively market their products. Here are five tips to creating a successful Valentine's Day packaging design:
1. Don't Limit Marketing Endeavors To Couples In addition to the large number of people searching for romantic gifts this month, brands should keep in mind the significant number of consumers purchasing presents for mothers, daughters, grandparents, friends and other loved ones. Don't forget these niche groups when designing product packaging.
2. Try A New Color Consider spicing up product containers and boxes this season with romantic red, pink and purple hues. Even if a product is not the first thing one thinks of when brainstorming Valentine's Day gift ideas, revamping labels and integrating colors associated with the holiday will place the item in consumers' realm of consideration.
3. Have Fun With Font And Text Consider adding a little flair to the product by changing the font in the product description, recommended use and other written information. Including a new tagline or adding phrases about Valentine's Day is another great way to show the brand embraces the holiday spirit. Write copy that is brief, intriguing and explains why the product helps consumers demonstrate their love for others.
4. Use Limited-Edition Packaging Events that occur only once a year like holidays are a great time to release limited-edition packaging. Many brands have seen successful sales outcomes by marketing their products this way. Lightning Labels works with manufacturers to find the perfect look for both long-term and temporary promotional label designs.
5. Use Stickers And Labels As Gift Wrap Manufacturers can embellish packaging in a way that requires no gift wrapping on the part of the consumer. Lightning Labels can help marketers create aesthetically pleasing stickers and labels that consumers won't want to cover up.
About Lightning Labels: Lightning Labels uses state-of-the-art digital printing technology to provide affordable, full-color custom labels and custom stickers of all shapes and sizes, and now offers a full line of custom packaging products. From small orders for individuals, to the bulk needs of big businesses, Lightning Labels is equipped to handle and fulfill sticker, label and product packaging projects of all types. Best of all, like the name implies, Lightning Labels provides a quick turnaround to every customers' labeling and product packaging needs. Uses for Lightning Labels custom product labels and custom stickers include food packaging and organic food labels, wine and beverage labels, bath and body labels, and nutraceutical products, such as vitamins, essentials oils, and herbal remedies, as well as event stickers, adhesive window stickers and more. Lightning Labels strongly supports the development of environmentally friendly printing materials and carries EarthFirst PLA, a new kind of green label material made from corn instead of petroleum. While operating as a high-tech printer, Lighting Labels prides itself on its personalized customer service. Lightning Labels provides one stop shopping for all of your label and product packaging needs. For more information and to place orders online, visit LightningLabels.com. For the latest in packaging news and labeling promotional offers, find Lightning Labels on Facebook, Twitter (@LightningLabels), and Google+.